[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Thu Mar 2 12:20:33 CET 2023

Sorry, if this opens a new thread again. It should be the last time. I hope I solved the bounce back problem with my provider for future posts.

On 3/1/23 14:46, T Lee Davidson wrote:
>I got webapp4_Prelease-3.7.7.tar.gz from the link Clause posted. But, then Hans sent me an updated version, webapp4-3.7.12.tar.gz.

>With v3.7.12 I cannot reproduce the issue. I have launched and relaunched it a number of times immediately after another;
>running through all the top menu items each time. It works fine here. :-\

As described it doesn't occur when launching the app. The stall happens when changing the selection of the menu tabs.
I tested the v3.7.12 with the same result - hanging server. I recorded it in a screen video which can be downloaded
here: https://magentacloud.de/s/YnsfGF7y762yrdK

With best regards
Claus