[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Mar 1 16:27:57 CET 2023

Am 01.03.23 um 13:14 schrieb Claus Dietrich:

> On /Wed Mar 1 08:30:25 CET 2023 Christof Thalhofer wrote:
>
>  > think we should write a bug and add the application there.
>
> I agree and take care of it.

Thank you!

> For the time being all these files have to be located in the .public
> directory,
> which is another gb.httpd usability issue. But I suggest not to stress this
> before the main problem is solved.

This bug is already written:

https://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2706

Btw: Please answer to *existing mails in a thread* by using "Reply to"
in your Thunderbird instead of creating a new thread with the same topic
as you did in the mail I am just replying to.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor