[Gambas-user] Scaled property to False by default

Fabien TONIUTTI fabien.toniutti at free.fr
Wed Mar 1 23:54:41 CET 2023

@t Fabien,

Most of my machines don't have the same screen resolution, and
differents linux distro don't have the same true type default fonts.

That's why i have some problems on 32 computers in my customer's
stations in europe.

I have done one  profesionnal Gambas software 12 years ago, and disabled
all scaled properties from all forms, all widgets, and all  fonts.

Now it works perfectly, but it was long hours to remove scaled
properties and fonts for all form (more than 40 form for every computer)

I checked one by one every Form.class file to remove Movescaled property.

By the way, maybe a bug i don't know. I ask :

example :

I have 2 vbox on my form

inside these 2 vbox i have some widgets.

I click on somevwhere on my form and CTRL+A to select all.

I change font of all widget in one time.

But if i click on one widget inside vbox, font didn't change. is it a bug?

;-)