[Gambas-user] No Translation with Gambas Stable

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Tue Jun 20 16:56:28 CEST 2023

Dear Gianluigi

Thanks! It seems that I read this the wrong way and forgot it:

"Now, if you open the translation dialog, you still have the error. But
if you save the translation, the translation file is automatically fixed."

I didn't read "Now" as "In the new version".

Dear Benoít

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to V3.18.3.

Brgds

Claus

I am writing to you directly instead to the ML because