[Gambas-user] DataView Help

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Thu Jul 13 10:30:48 CEST 2023

Il 13/07/23 01:06, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 13/07/2023 à 00:31, Gianluigi a écrit :
>>>
>>> In the last commit, calling DataSource.Save() on a new record
>>> automatically moves it to the newly created record.
>>>
>>> After having called DataSource.Save(), you just have to read
>>> DataSource.Index to get the index of the newly created record.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> Maybe I didn't understand but if in the last project(*) I do:
>>
>> Public Sub btnSave_Click()
>>
>>    DataSource1.Save
>>    $iCurrentIndex = DataSource1.Index
>>    Print $iCurrentIndex ' <---------------------------------------
>> Get -1 !
>>
>> End
>>
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi
>>
>> (*) https://paste.c-net.org/ConfirmMarches
>>

> Did you recompile with the very last commit?

Hi Benoit,

Sorry for the late reply, but I tried to do some testing.

I am sure I am using the last well-compiled commit (I always delete the
previous one).

To make sure I understand it well I attach here (*) the last test.

Thank you very much, regards

Gianluigi

(*) https://paste.c-net.org/EatinOliver

[System]