[Gambas-user] DataView Help

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Mon Jul 10 10:25:08 CEST 2023

Il 10/07/23 00:42, Claus Dietrich ha scritto:
> Hi Guianluigi
>
> Thanks for the very nice advanced example...

Dear Claus,

You're welcome, but if it were advanced it would work, unfortunately it
doesn't

here btnSave works even with just Save on DataView and DataBrowser,
however you do, the selection is lost.
Note that it works even without the btnSave if you change last name and
click on the grid.

The mystery of DataSource continues, I think the only way is to create a
component to our liking, with the usual problem that as soon as
something changes in Gambas, it stops working.

Regards

Gianluigi

P.S. In addition to that of Lee's, You should reread my last e-mail to
Benoit.