[Gambas-user] Understanding the translation process

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Jan 30 20:15:43 CET 2023

El 30/1/23 a las 16:40, Gianluigi escribió:
> I thought you were talking about the translation of Gambas and its
> components.
>
> However, even for our programs, eventually we should always check the
> translations.
>
> Therefore I would say you are reinventing the wheel 😄

Yes, I am talking about translating Gambas IDE and its components as
well as other software.

I'm trying to do the same thing that the IDE translator does but with
some changes that I find useful and even if, in the end, it doesn't work
as well as the IDE translator, I find it very interesting to learn how
the theme works internally.

Then, if it finally works it would be nice, hacking the wheel seems a
good sport, hehe.

Martin.