[Gambas-user] how to use gb.map offline?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 28 01:39:36 CET 2023

  hello,

I started to play with gb.map component and it is
amazing!
the question is: how to use it off line? I mean, my application
will work without access to internet,
 so I must first download the data
of the area I need ( a region of italy) and then tell to gb.map to
search data on local harddisk.
is it feasible? if yes,
how?

Thanks,
Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA ORA
 https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..