[Gambas-user] Error Message when accessing the Software Farm inside the IDE

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Fri Jan 27 23:14:35 CET 2023

Le 27/01/2023 à 22:55, Gianluigi a écrit :
> Il 27/01/23 21:58, Claus Dietrich ha scritto:
>> Hi
>>
>> I just read a comment in the German Gambas Club, that the
>> download/installation of Farm Software inside the IDE ends up in the
>> error message "Unknown archive format". I tested it with 3.17.2 on
>> Opensuse and 3.18 on Linux Mint and had the same problem.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Claus
>
> Yes, it also happens with the master version, see attached image
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi

It's the company I work for: a guy moved the gambas wiki server vm, and
it does not work anymore since, and I still cannot access the server
anymore because he moved it to a sub-network I don't have access to...
I'm still waiting for him to fix all that mess.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Benoît Minisini.