[Gambas-user] Understanding the translation process

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Jan 27 12:12:15 CET 2023

El 27/1/23 a las 11:36, Bruce Steers escribió:
> Controls can have the "Translate" option set , that adds them to the list.
> Then inside the code ("ANY string encased in brackets") becomes an item for
> the translator.

Thanks for the answer but I take that for granted as it is the compiler
that verifies what you say.
My question is why in the .pot file there are 87 sentences to translate
and in the IDE translator there are only 5.
Why what for the compiler is "translatable" for the translation form is not?

Martin.