[Gambas-user] .gitignore file ¿Dot or not dot?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:08:03 CET 2023

Maybe replace looking for the .gitignore file for the .startup file?

if you create a project archive and compile using gbc3/gba3 then the
.gitignore file will not exist , only when making an exe through the IDE
the .gitignore file appears in the project.

Other things that are always there...
a .gambas/ folder
.directory file
.startup file