[Gambas-user] Translations

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Mon Jan 16 13:13:57 CET 2023

Il 16/01/23 12:06, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 16/01/2023 à 11:51, gian via User a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> I have just made some new Italian translations for the Gambas IDE and
>> I noticed that if I import a .po file into gambas the translations
>> with the hyphen (-) result untranslated and the hyphen is deleted.
>>

> Can you reformulate your sentence, I don't understand?

Hi Benoit,

I don't understand what you don't understand, I had to change all the
translations by repeating, for the Italian translation, the same word in
English.

This is because, as mentioned, gambas imports (or saves) the .po file by
removing the hyphen so that the translations appear incomplete.

Previously this did not happen.

I hope this makes it clearer

Regards

Gianluigi