[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Sun Feb 26 15:36:47 CET 2023

Hi

While developing a number of sample web-apps based on gb.web for the
Gambas-Book,

we experienced some unreliability with regard to the embedded server,
which we use

for debugging. Unreliable means:  When starting the web app everything
looks fine

but when we select a change of the site contents in the browser,
sometimes no new site

is delivered and the web-app hangs. In this case there is no other way
than to restart the

web-app and the browser which is really annoying.

Can somebody confirm this problem and do we possibly have a bug or
limitation in the

embedded server? Is there a workaround? Is the embedded server based on
gb.httpd?

A good and relaxed Sunday to everyone

Claus