[Gambas-user] Still problems with Mate and editor / length of characters / Cursor-position

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:23:27 CET 2023

This is not a MATE specific issue as I use MATE (linuxmint) and do not have
this problem at all.
Possibly a problem with Arch?
Most likely a problem in your system config.

I have never had to do anything "special" to do with font configuration.
except not use a font size below 10 and one time i fixed some issues by
running qt5ct (qt settings) and selecting the "Create fonts.conf" option.

Do you have the same problem running the IDE (not debugging your programs)
with GTK and QT ?

You should submit this bug to the Bug Tracker
<http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker>  and use the "Copy system info" in the
IDE to submit all the data needed to try to debug your issue.
Without that information it is anybody's guess as to what the problem may
be.

BruceS