[Gambas-user] Still problems with Mate and editor / length of characters / Cursor-position

Hartmut Wagener hartmut.w.wagener at t-online.de
Tue Feb 21 18:11:33 CET 2023

I use an Arch-Linux that is at actual state (rolling realease) with
Mate-desktop, nvidia-driver, Gambas is version 3.17.3. This problem is
there for over an year or longer. Benoit wrote somewhen that Mate had
multiple problems with many software. Thats long ago.

The thing is that Gambas is almost unuseable cause you cant see where
you are typing. I have used an other destop for a time, this worked, but
had to revert to mate, and still its unuseable. The system was installed
new at he time, no change for Gambas.

Need a description how to get fonts installed the way gambas needs it.

Thanks

Hartmut