[Gambas-user] Christmas 2023

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 00:15:18 CET 2023

On Tue, 26 Dec 2023 at 17:25, <roberto.premoli at tiscali.it> wrote:

> Il 24.12.2023 09:43 Gianluigi ha scritto:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > it's started snowing on Gambas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to
> > everyone!
> >
> > Gianluigi

Likewise Gian, all the best to ya fella :)

on my laptop, asto stat the bells.
> Im not so happy about those "extra code"...

It's only about 30 lines :)
That's not many when you think how many lines of code make gambas :)

I actually added a couple of lines of extra code to my ide so it plays the
sound only once on the day because I like it but i also use my computer as
my hifi/tv so although i didn't want to remove it I also didn't want it
playing sound every time i loaded gambas.

That's the beauty of compiling latest gambas from source roberto , you are
free to modify things to your own liking before you compile :)

Wishing well
BruceS