[Gambas-user] Print Dialog following the Printer.Configure - Method

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Wed Dec 20 16:47:44 CET 2023

Hi

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the described issues relate to the QT
based print dialog. Changing to gb.gtk3 provided a very different
dialog, which made more sense, but the printing result was useless.

We are slowly thinking of a self-made print dialog, because the one
induced by the Configure method of the Printer class is irritating. Can
someone confirm this view?

With best regards

Claus