[Gambas-user] Gambas packages installation on Manjaro

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:13:28 CEST 2023

In the end the problem does not exist. Manjaro KDE offers the latest stable
version... although the penultimate one appears in the information on the
Gambas website and others. I assume they have updated the repositories. In
other words, that much typing and bothering for nothing.

Sorry about the noise... again (*I think I need a vacation*)