[Gambas-user] Gambas packages installation on Manjaro

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 19:07:55 CEST 2023

*Could you compile Gambas, NOT install it with the `make` command, but then
create an Arch package from it that could be *
* installed by Pacman (so Pacman would know it is installed)?*

I don't know how do that. I'm searching information about pacman and arch
packages... I will keep reporting here.

Best Regards