[Gambas-user] Translation Failure with 3.16.2

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:07:59 CEST 2023

Of course. The simplest of all.
-I have done a fresh installation of Linux, to prevent some
misconfiguration somewhere.
-Languages installed in the system Spanish and English
-I have updated the system
-I have installed the stable PPA repository
-I installed Gambas3
-and I've done this project.
The error is repeated as soon as you do the translation. Indicates error in
the last position of the first row. As stated here, in the .po file the
string "#, fuzzy" should appear on the first line. If that string is
manually added as the first line then the error appears in the last
position of the second line.
If you remove from the .po all the lines before the "#, fuzzy" appears
(line 13 of the es_ES.po in the project) the translation works but as soon
as you modify any string with the IDE translator the error appears again.

Best Regards