[Gambas-user] Error in gb.report2

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:52:46 CEST 2022

Le ven. 28 oct. 2022 à 11:30, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> a écrit :

> Le 26/10/2022 à 06:40, Angel a écrit :
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have observed two errors in the gb.report2 component.
> >
> > 1º when trying to put a value in the textbox Range in preview I always
> > get the error: unknown 'MoveFirst' symbol in the 'DocumentView' class.
> >

> The bug has been fixed in master on september.
>
> > 2º In gtk3 the zoom bar is not visible, in gtk2 and qt5 it is visible.
> >

> I will check, it's a problem with the GTK+3 slider.
>
> > A consultation, it is possible that in a column of a report when the
> > value of the field does not take in the width of the Labelreport control
> > grow down on another line, if the autoresize property is True all
> > columns are distrusted.

Non.. It's not a commun.. or maybe yes if you arrange it by column.. but it
dépend how you fill it.. and if the Size Is more than one page.

There is still not widget with grid view capabilities. And this need a
double computing if you expand it on multiple pages.

> > What is the difference between reportLabel and reportTextLabel,

Hum the Size computing but it is not finished by lack of Time.

the