[Gambas-user] Error in gb.report2

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Fri Oct 28 11:29:48 CEST 2022

Le 26/10/2022 à 06:40, Angel a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> I have observed two errors in the gb.report2 component.
>
> 1º when trying to put a value in the textbox Range in preview I always
> get the error: unknown 'MoveFirst' symbol in the 'DocumentView' class.

The bug has been fixed in master on september.

> 2º In gtk3 the zoom bar is not visible, in gtk2 and qt5 it is visible.

I will check, it's a problem with the GTK+3 slider.

> A consultation, it is possible that in a column of a report when the
> value of the field does not take in the width of the Labelreport control
> grow down on another line, if the autoresize property is True all
> columns are distrusted.
>
> What is the difference between reportLabel and reportTextLabel, the
> documentation is very scarce of gb.report2 and in the farm I see two or
> three very simple examples.

I don't understand all your english, but I think only Fabien can answer
these questions correctly. I guess ReportLabel is just for a simple
text, and ReportTextLabel for rich text (HTML-like).

Benoît Minisini.