[Gambas-user] After last update, every single piece of terminal software broke

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:03:01 CEST 2022

I'm not sure what you mean. If you provide open source software, you can
write a launcher script that compiles the software every time at the start.
It should be ready in under a second.
However, if it is closed source, then you should be careful to package the
software to depend on the compatible Gambas version (the standard way!). If
that is not possible for some reason, then you should inform the client
that they need an updated version of your software, if they need to use a
newer Gambas version.

Jussi