[Gambas-user] How top clearing a readonly textbox

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:14:35 CET 2022

On 11/26/22 11:34, gian via User wrote:
> Yes now I read more carefully, and I also noticed that Benoit was not
> suggesting a trick but suggesting to read BB's question better.

Not to speak for him, but I'm fairly certain Benoît's intent was indeed to point out a performance tip which, BTW, I found to be
interesting and good to know. Although, his post may have been dual-purpose as well.

> Gee I'm worried it's not enough for me to read two or three times anymore to understand the questions.

Don't worry, Gianluigi. As I mentioned, I almost missed the "gazillion different types of controls" [slightly paraphrased] until
I reread BB's post. I think you understand things, even the English language, just fine.

--
Lee