[Gambas-user] How top clearing a readonly textbox

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Sat Nov 26 17:34:42 CET 2022

Il 26/11/22 17:19, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
> On 11/26/22 11:02, gian via User wrote:
>> If that's what you're referring to:
>> https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-November/077470.html
>> I keep understanding it differently from yours.
>
> Yes, that is the one to which I was referring. In that, he says:

Yes now I read more carefully, and I also noticed that Benoit was not
suggesting a trick but suggesting to read BB's question better.

Gee I'm worried it's not enough for me to read two or three times
anymore to understand the questions.

I guess senile senility is advancing faster than I feared :-(

Have a good Sunday everyone

Gianluigi