[Gambas-user] CDate Documentation

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Thu Nov 17 13:54:21 CET 2022

On Thu Nov 17 09:43:38 Christof Thalhofer wrote:

>Can you please remain friendly? That's not the kind of behavior we need
>here.

Thanks Christof.
The subject was raised by me and you may have noticed, that I
stepped out of this thread. Although the actual subject is
rather trivial, people are are easily carried away and come
up with arguments, which are barely related to the actual
subject. While this may be regarded as rather normal for
forums it is much more frustrating to see, that people
are occasionally offended - often for shallow reasons or
because of an obvious misunderstanding.
So far I didn't catch up any reason to change my position
with regard to the usability of the CDate function but I
decided to live with it instead of further stomach ache.

Best regards
Claus