[Gambas-user] WebPage and external files

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sun Nov 13 14:15:17 CET 2022

Hello.

For the Gambas book on gambas-buch.de I would like to provide some
simple web projects based on the class `WebPage`.
For this I want to use the internal HTTP server - either in the IDE or
in the console (**) with

(1)
Console:    hans at pc-mint20:~/CGI/wp_example1$ GB_HTTPD_PORT=8080 gbx3 -H
(2)

Reason: Not everyone wants to install and configure an HTTP server like
Lighttpd or Apache2 for first tests.

For CSS I use Inline-CSS and for JavaSript Inline-JS, but this makes the
source code difficult to read.

However, I am unable to integrate multimedia objects such as images,
favicons, audio files or video files.

Question:
When using the internal HTTP server in the IDE or via the console as in
(**), is it possible to include the content of external files (CSS,
JavaScript, multimedia objects)? If `Yes`, then I would like to know how
this can be realised.

With kind regards

Hans