[Gambas-user] Beta testing - Photo organizer.

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Wed Nov 2 21:08:07 CET 2022

El 31/10/22 a las 22:33, Bruce Steers escribió:
> Have you tried adding gb.dialog component and see if the enhanced dialog
> works better?
> failing that it won't take long to make a custom selection dialog.
gb.form.dialog doesn't work for me also, is not possible to select the
USB devices like smartphones or cameras.
In the system (in my case XFCE, buy GTK3 dialog is possible manage the
devices connected)

So, the solution will be a custom dialog form but there are the problem
of show and "activate"[1] the device before use it.

[1] Is necessary to handle the USB devices, mount, umount etc. it I
don't know how to do that.