[Gambas-user] HTTP Form

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:56:11 CEST 2022

Il giorno mar 17 mag 2022 alle ore 00:21 T Lee Davidson
<t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> No, I don't think you did. What I wrote above, which you quoted, would be true regardless of the location of the server (local
> or remote) as long as it used the same code.
>
> What is impossible is: To create a working example, that will display an interactive login form from a website, using HttpForm -
> that is not its purpose.
>
> What is possible is: To programmatically post login credentials, and login, to a website using HttpForm just as it is possible
> using HttpClient.
>

> --
> Lee

Hi Lee,

OK, I see that I was completely off the mark.
I should have realized it right away when you wrote that HTTPForm was
a "simplification" of HTTPClient.

Now I'm going to study up and try to create an example that might be
useful to other clumsy people like me.

I didn't have much time today, but in the next few days I will try to
code and then if you agree I will submit my work to you.

Again many thanks, regards

Gianluigi