[Gambas-user] HTTP Form

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:58:36 CEST 2022

Il giorno dom 15 mag 2022 alle ore 20:10 T Lee Davidson
<t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hi Lee,

If I reread what you write here

> In this example, since the location of the page containing the form and the "action" URL are the same, the server determines
> whether to send the HTML form or to process the form data based on the HTTP method (ie. GET or POST) used by the client.
> HttpForm.Submit is a POST operation.

It would be impossible to create in localhost a working example as I would like.

Did I finally understand correctly what you had explained well, and
what I had not grasped on first reading?

Regards
Gianluigi