[Gambas-user] Gambas and gmail

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:32:53 CEST 2022

On 5/11/22 08:35, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> I got a thunderbird windows to connect to Google, but it does not work.
>
> I enter the e-mail, then the password, and nothing happens. No error message, just the text field that is cleared.

I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say.

It has actually been quite some time since I switched to using OAuth2, and I don't recall if I had difficulty. Very vaguely it
seems I may have had to try multiple times; or perhaps I tried while already logged in with a browser. I simply don't know for sure.

--
Lee