[Gambas-user] Program producing constant load

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Mar 30 10:54:12 CEST 2022

For my office use, I made a remake of my calendar program.

Everything running fine so far, but today I saw that when I have the
program on the active screen, it produces a constant load of about 40 %
(the little faker on my desktop has 4 CPUs and Xosview says 1.3 with the
calendar visible).

top says gbr3 is sucking CPU, but of course no more information.

So my question is, how can I find out what is going on within my
program? Obviously, there is one event which is fired over and over again.

Regards
Rolf