[Gambas-user] Is it possible to use a library that uses gb.sdl2 in a graphic project?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:18:12 CET 2022

Il giorno ven 11 mar 2022 alle ore 00:56 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> SDL2 is supposed to be able to load almost any image format. For TIFF
> format, the documentation says that the library is loaded dynamically at
> runtime. I can't say more.
>
> https://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/
>
> As for saving a JPEG image, you must use the 'gb.image.io' component.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Hi Benoit,

I thank you very much for the answer, but here the malfunction doesn't
happen in the saving, it happens when loading the TIF file.
Saving works even with only gb.image, as the file I attached on vuott's
code seems to show.

Why does it work for Martin and not for me, what could be the reason?
Why is the gb.sdl2 component incompatible with gb.gui, gb.gui.qt etc.?
Could this be the reason for the malfunction?

Regards
Gianluigi