[Gambas-user] Gambas Web-App doesn't work on a real Web-Server

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Wed Jun 22 21:19:43 CEST 2022

El 22/6/22 a las 17:25, Claus Dietrich escribió:
> It seems that we are primarily suffering from the lack of
> documentation in the area of Gambas web-programming.
> Hans from the Gambas-Buch is currently working on a
> complete rewriting of chapter 24.13 which relates
> (not only) to the deployment of Gambas Web-Apps
> and I am the lucky one who reviews and edits his texts,
> tests the web-apps and the installation and configuration
> of a lighttpd cgi server-environment. The text will be
> published in German and English.
> Any exchange of experience and information with the
> Spanish Gambas-Community in this field would be
> much appreciated. We will send a note to this circle
> as soon as the Englisch version of the rewritten
> chapter is online.

Hi Claus,
Thank you for your kind words.

If there was more documentation it would be easier, but surely in a few
months we will have some more of it.
It is very good news about chapter 24.13, I am going to read it. And
good luck with the revision of the text.
Count on me if you want some collaboration I could test apps on the
Apache 2 server.
In the spanish forum (yet) there is no ordered and complete information
to deploy a web, there are only a few isolated topics so I try to gather
everything in one place:
https://gambas-es.org/showthread.php?tid=605

But seeing how well ordered is the online manual of yours I would like
to collaborate in what I can, as I think it is the best available.

Best regards
Martin.