[Gambas-user] TERMINALVIEW Dropping Characters

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Jul 28 06:10:05 CEST 2022

I am having an issue with the terminal view when I am printing escape sequences.

for instance printing "\e[6;10H" & "some message" to place text on the screen at a fixed location.

Will randomly print a message that the "\e" is not supported and then print everything else as string of text

it seems to be completely random. Is this a know issue, has anyone else seen this?
I am using the teminalview.print method.

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G