[Gambas-user] Args help , most other places is -?

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Jul 6 06:01:14 CEST 2022

I agree, if the farm behaved more like python library app able to download as needed, components, libs etc.
Even for distribution we would not need as much in the repositories, but it would always need to be available.
Especially for components that are written in gambas and more easily portable across cou typed.
It is a great idea.
--
Thanks
Brian G Tuesday, 05 July 2022, 05:31PM -07:00 from Bruce Steers  bsteers4 at gmail.com :