[Gambas-user] Args help , most other places is -?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:29:49 CEST 2022

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022, 23:02 Benoit Minisini, <benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org>
wrote:

> Le 04/07/2022 à 23:50, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> > Am Montag, dem 04.07.2022 um 12:51 +0100 schrieb Bruce Steers:
> >> I'm going to provide some kind of alternative selection of
> >> components/classes.
> >
> > Salut Bruce,
> >
> > could you imagine a new area on the software farm for that?
> > Benoît?
> >

> > --
> >
> > Amicalement
> > Charlie
> >

> I'd like to replace the farm by a list of git repositories (on gitlab,
> or others). Maybe we could start thinking about that?

That could work well.  Not sure as a "replacement" as not everyone gets on
with git. But an altetnative (preferred) method.

Maybe the ide farm app could also be updated to include an import part for
projects. With the list of gitlab projects farm load will be considerably
decreased 😎

That would be cool to import components/methods/classes/etc via an online
list.