[Gambas-user] Dbus unique name seems incorrect

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Jan 20 19:50:05 CET 2022

Hi, yes I checked that but the filter in the db.dbus does not allow : it changes it to .

I did try, Then I looked at the code.

I believe the way things are setup that unique names would conflict with the use of system:// maybe?

Anyway I can update the gb.dbus to allow the unique name as defined in the spec..

If that would be ok.

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G