[Gambas-user] gridview sort indicator

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:58:16 CET 2022

Le 05/01/2022 à 17:44, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 1/5/22 02:10, bb wrote:

>>> It looks fine here with Qt5.
>>>

>> Hmmm.
>> See attached - zoom it up.
>> Can anyone imagine why the top right hand corner would be "missing"?

> I agree it shouldn't look like that. But, it might be due to the desktop
> or desktop theme you're using.
>
> The attached is on KDE5 (w/ Qt5) using the Breeze theme.

The indicator is drawn using the toolkit theme drawing routine for
arrows. You give this routine an arrow orientation and a rectangle box
where the arrow should be drawn.

Alas some widget themes partially ignore the rectangle box and you get a
truncated arrow.

Maybe I should draw a simple arrow and not use the widget theme drawing
routine.

Benoît Minisini