[Gambas-user] Image.Save method How to specify the DPI?

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Feb 21 16:12:16 CET 2022

El 21/2/22 a las 14:34, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> DPI is some metadata associated with some image file formats.
> At the moment Gambas does not know how to read or write these metadata.
I wanted to know if it was possible to define this parameter inside
gambas somehow, since several things that I used to do with Convert
(image magic) I now pass them to gambas code.
I will continue to do the DPI step with external tools to edit the metadata.
Then with Extern with freeimage lib for convert tiff format that hgambas
not support yet.
Thanks.
Martin