[Gambas-user] Problem with new gambas

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:06:48 CET 2022

On 2/10/22 05:25, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> You actually don't specify which monitor (or screen) a window belongs.
>
> All screens are integrated into a global virtual desktop, and windows coordinates are relative to this virtual desktop.
> Consequently, a window can be located on several different screens, and the Window.Screen property returns one of them.

Okay. Thank you for that correction, Benoît. I actually didn't notice in my quick read of the doc that the Window.Screen
property is read-only.

So then, based on what you stated, it seems to me that the value provided by Window.Screen is of little use except for, perhaps,
in specialized situations.

--
Lee