[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 version on /trunk

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Tue Feb 1 13:18:44 CET 2022

Hello

First thanks

1. I installed a new installation of Linux Mint
2. I performed all the steps you told me to
3. It did everything successfully
4. When I try to run gambas3 it still gives a LONG ERROR message:

gb.jit: error: unable to compile JIT code of 'gb.form.terminal':

cc1: error: bad value (‘tigerlake’) for ‘-march=’ switch
cc1: note: valid arguments to ‘-march=’ switch are: nocona core2 nehalem corei7 westmere sandybridge corei7-avx ivybridge core-avx-i haswell core-avx2 broadwell skylake skylake-avx512 cannonlake icelake-client icelake-server cascadelake bonnell atom silvermont slm goldmont goldmont-plus tremont knl knm x86-64 eden-x2 nano nano-1000 nano-2000 nano-3000 nano-x2 eden-x4 nano-x4 k8 k8-sse3 opteron opteron-sse3 athlon64 athlon64-sse3 athlon-fx amdfam10 barcelona bdver1 bdver2 bdver3 bdver4 znver1 znver2 btver1 btver2 native
cc1: error: bad value (‘tigerlake’) for ‘-mtune=’ switch
cc1: note: valid arguments to ‘-mtune=’ switch are: nocona core2 nehalem corei7 westmere sandybridge corei7-avx ivybridge core-avx-i haswell core-avx2 broadwell skylake skylake-avx512 cannonlake icelake-client icelake-server cascadelake bonnell atom silvermont slm goldmont goldmont-plus tremont knl knm intel x86-64 eden-x2 nano nano-1000 nano-2000 nano-3000 nano-x2 eden-x4 nano-x4 k8 k8-sse3 opteron opteron-sse3 athlon64 athlon64-sse3 athlon-fx amdfam10 barcelona bdver1 bdver2 bdver3 bdver4 znver1 znver2 btver1 btver2 generic native

**
** OOPS! INTERNAL ERROR. Program aborting, sorry! :-(
** Unable to compile JIT source file
**
** Please send a bug report to the gambas bugtracker [1] or to the gambas mailing-list [2].
** [1] http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker
**