[Gambas-user] Merry Christmas and silly problem

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Mon Dec 26 01:29:06 CET 2022

Merry Christmas to everyone!

First now I got my PC to run again with Matte 22.04.1 and put the
settings ok. Installed the latest version of Gambas 3.16.3 from the
repository

|sudo add-apt-repository universe sudo apt update (even if add
repository makes this now) sudo apt install gambas3 |

with no error.

The silly problem looks like this:
/
//  Select Case mn//
//    Case mn <= 100//
//      iv = 10//
//    Case mn <= 1000//
//      iv = 100//
//    Case mn <= 10000//
//      iv = 1000//
//    Case mn <= 100000//
//      iv = 10000//
//    Default //
//      iv = 10//
//  End Select
    stop

/mn has the value 530, so iv should be 100. iv is for interval. mn is
max number.
It always get the default value 10. I have a halt at select case, so I
followed the single steps.
And made
/?//mn <= 100//(=false, correct)
? ///mn <= 1000//(=true, also correct)
//
The iv=100 should have been taken, I simply can't see why not.

/// /Still happy holidays,
Dag
//