[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Sun Dec 11 01:41:48 CET 2022

Am 09.12.22 um 14:31 schrieb gian via User:

> When I advised Dag to compile Gambas to the latest stable version, it
> is because he wrote "when I try that: there is no gb.image in my list
> (of components)."
> https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-December/077614.html
> now, as everyone should know and if they don't know go back to study,
> gb.image is a basic component of Gambas.
> The PPA is only for those who have Ubuntu and derivatives,*I don't
> remember Dag's distribution **
> ***
> I am glad I am not the only one here who does not understand what he
> reads :-D
>
> Concerning Gambas I don't demand that it does "everything" I am
> satisfied with what it currently does and these are the main things to
> run a small medium business facilitating unskilled people like me.
>
> I sincerely thank all those who help as they know and can Benoit and
> with that I also thank myself who contributes by donating money
> (little because I am Genovese) and doing the GUI and wiki translations
> (few always for the same reason as before).
>
> Happy holidays to all
>
> Gianluigi

Mate 22.04.1 - so Ubuntu
And as I saw what you wrote earlier totally agree to try to make Gambas
"all-in-one", also due to all the knowledge I noticed here. I'm sorry I
can't help very much with that, I'm only a humble front-end-developer
using simple MySQL tables. I like to play with Gambas, since very early,
although it can be hard to find the right syntax sometimes. Like my
struggle with Chart and DrawingArea.
Regards,
Dag