[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Thu Dec 8 00:23:09 CET 2022

Am 07.12.22 um 18:08 schrieb gian via User:
> Il 07/12/22 15:52, Dag JNJ ha scritto:
>
>> It's such a pity I can't get the examples to run, all with
>> DrawingArea demand gb.qt4 and gb.qt4.ext.
>> Anyway, I looked at the project ChartReport from the Software-Farm
>> and got confused because it uses an abject Chart which is not defined
>> anywhere and I can't see that is a property or method either. And it
>> uses Line, I think the previous version uses LineTo, so outdared.
>> Cost so much time and I am sorry to bother you with this. I need only
>> one example which runs, the rest I can figure out.
>> Regards, Dag
>>

> Go here:
> https://gambas-buch.de/doku.php?id=k25:k25.1.3:start
> Read Professor Hans Lehmann's lecture, download the project, and check
> the correct components (see images)
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi
>
> ----[http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette  ]----
Hi again,
when I try that:
there is no gb.image in my list, only gb.image.effect, gb.image.imlib
and gb.image.io.
I should have mentioned that I use Gambas 3.16.3
1. When I try to use one of them, I get I/s not compatible with qt5
/2. When I start the program I get /The program returns the value 1
/(all messages I have translated from German, so I hope understandable)
I'll try something else, like going trough the all about Cairo but first
paint.stroke.
Regards,
Dag
(And if it takes all night! Ridicules, feel like an "absolute beginner")

//