[Gambas-user] gb.map Sort of aside - geonames alternatives

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:14:41 CET 2022

On 9/12/22 8:14 pm, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> This is a short demo ...
>
> In the last gambas rev I've set _MapShapeItem exported so you can
> replace Object by that and see all properties and functions... and
> there is a lot
>
> For information I've used balloon ... well I can do better :-)
>
> Map and map view is just a basic tool and I let users add what they
> want on the top. near everything is doable and many kind of map are
> usable.
>
> Tell me if you want more infos.

Thanks Fabien,

I have a had a short look and like what I see, but it might take me a
while to digest it.

BTW I was still trying to deconstruct the mess I had created so I could
send it but essentially got it down to just about I could load a MapView
and display it.

Anyway it will give me something to do over the weekend.

regards

bruce