[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Tue Dec 6 19:47:06 CET 2022

Hi all,
I've come to a moment when I need diagrams/charts.
I tried to activate the component gb.charts although greyed out in the
components list, and that succeeded.
But I find no chart component in the toolboxes on the right side.
I also tried the example in the German "Gambas-Buch", but it failed to
start with an error-message at the line where the chart was pointed at.
(Sorry have to write this from memory  because my PC broke down and I
have to use an old and really slow laptop).
I tried to use a drawing area with the same name as in the example but
something else must have gone wrong.
Has anyone an idea what I've done wrong?
Thanks in advance ad kind regards,
Dag JNJ