[Gambas-user] IDE Does Not execute App if a copy of the app is open on the computer from another source.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Apr 21 13:39:52 CEST 2022

Hi, after your message, I tried the external debug and yes it works fine , it picks up the version running in the bash console and allows me to debug it.
The executable is called TestQuit.gambas that I start and run in the bash console.
It still happens, if not using the remote debug feature the Ide does it execute the app inside the ide with the app executable running in the bash terminal..
I guess I need to dive a little deeper into what is happening on my system.

--
Thanks
Brian G Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 03:09PM -07:00 from Benoît Minisini  g4mba5 at gmail.com :