[Gambas-user] desktop mouse

Admin admin at allunix.ru
Tue Apr 5 18:27:29 CEST 2022

I once needed to delete a bunch of files from one web interface, but
there were a ton of pages, so I decided to write a quick program that
will move mouse cursor to "select all", click, then to "delete", click,
and to "next page", click
I used mouse move, but since there is no gambas operator to click, I
just used 'shell "xdotool click 1" wait', and problem was solved. Maybe
that's what you are looking for.

Dmitry.