[Gambas-user] Emacs support for Gambas

Duke Normandin dukeofpurl at gmx.com
Thu Sep 23 16:56:21 CEST 2021

On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:02:42 +0200
Tobias Boege via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021, Duke Normandin wrote:
> > New Gambas user here!
> >
> > I do not like or use IDEs. Is there emacs support for Gambas?
> >

> If there is, it isn't maintained here. I looked through my local
> mailing list archive 2012--present and didn't find a mention of
> emacs which is relevant to your question.
>
> > Also, where is there nay documentation that givers the details
> > on how to compile and then run a Gambas program? I cannot seem
> > to stumble on it. Thanks!
>
> This page contains some information, but it seems to be broken
> (at least in my browser): http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/arch

[snip the good stuff]

Thank you very much Tobias! The URL is indeed somewhat broken,
although my Firefox in antiX Linux was able to render everything
but the image (a diagram I think) on that page.

It was kind of you to go the extra mile and include the relevant
information. Thank you!

I have made a PDF file of the contents in the above URL - except
for the image which appears to be AWOL. :) If you or anybody else
is interested in obtaining this file I would be pleased to pass it
along.
--
Duke